Whether it is building bespoke solutions from an established benefits plan, or simply getting the most from existing benefit providers our focus is to assist our clients to develop a creative package of benefits to meet their needs and fit their corporate culture on a cost effective basis.
Member Net Replacement Ratios
A member replacement ratio is a measurement of whether current retirement savings will be adequate to provide for retirement. These ratios provide members with insight into their ability to replace their final salary at retirement.
Group Risk Services
- Independent risk provider relationships with all major service providers
- Annual risk costing reviews
- Service provider risk costing negotiations
- Providing objective guidance and advice on appropriate risk provider appointment relative to client requirements in terms of costs, benefit structures and demographics
All Costing Analysis
Costs levied against a retirement fund have the effect of reducing retirement benefits payable to members on retirement. Such costs are deducted from recurring contributions and or investment returns. For example research has shown that if the annual charges levied against a share of fund over a 40 year period are reduced from 2.5 per cent to 0.5 per cent the final retirement proceeds would be enhanced by 60%.
- Category I, II and IIA asset manager FSCA registered.
- Fund investment risk profile analysis
- Investment strategy recommendations.
- Regularly reporting on fund returns and market trends to offer specific investment recommendations.
Asset and Liability Consulting
- Asset-Liability Modelling is a sophisticated statistical technique that aims to provide clients (corporate and individual members) with an investment strategy that is suitable for their unique liabilities
- We are able to provide this service through a team of experienced actuaries and financial analysts
- In-House actuarial services
- We are able to work with the administrator appointed actuary
Member Financial Management Workshops
- Geared towards empowering employees with the necessary tools to implement a holistic financial plan, we’ll deal with issues of investment planning, retirement planning and general financial matters
Member One-on-One Financial Planning
- Besides individualised retirement fund advice, each member will have access to financial professionals who are able to assist them in setting and achieving their long-term financial goals.
Retirement Fund Services
- Independent administrator relationships with all major service providers.
- Providing objective guidance and advice on appropriate administrator appointment relative to costs, fund requirements and demographics
- Private client modelled employee benefit administration support service to ensure the appointed administrator adheres to signed administrator and service level agreements
Employee benefits come in a bewildering variety, but if structured correctly, they can significantly improve the quality of work-life and workforce while adding real financial value too. The end result? Happier staff, healthier work relations and a holistic financial plan for all.
– Shan Nissiotis
How can we help grow, preserve or protect your wealth? Speak to a Hereford Financial Specialist now.